F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2  | Previous  Next | First  Last

I am a white muslim. Am I welcome at Stormfront?
Unregistered

Iranian athiest asks if he's welcome there

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t815033/

:facepalm:

That place is pure fucking comedy
Amessagetotheyids
Unregistered

Stormfront isn't the center of the universe, guys.
BasementBoi
Communist

8373 posts

He would fit in there very well. Not only cooperated the Mufti of Jerusalem with the Nazis, the hardcore islamists also adopted the german anti semitism.
Heideggers 'Time and being' is the quran for the intellectuals with his philosophy of dead
Unregistered

I can only go back to WN if they accept my thesis that northern Asians are acceptable to fuck :asiantits:
Hymie_Jaggerstein
HERO OF OLD, MAN OF RENOWN

4228 posts

apparently stormfronters are too busy saving the race to worry about "your vs. you're," "to vs. too," and "there vs. their vs. they're." white power!
Unregistered

Muslims are very welcome, the muslim horde and nazis both hate Jews are largely fucked up incompetent dipshits.
Unregistered

BasementBoi said:He would fit in there very well. Not only cooperated the Mufti of Jerusalem with the Nazis, the hardcore islamists also adopted the german anti semitism.
Heideggers 'Time and being' is the quran for the intellectuals with his philosophy of dead
\
:winner:

Hi, Schlomo. Where did you read that? On some Adorno forum?
Unregistered

. said:Muslims are very welcome, the muslim horde and nazis both hate Jews are largely fucked up incompetent dipshits.

^^
Jew troll.
Unregistered

Go and pretend to be White in Zimbabwe or South Africa or any other country where blacks rule......then ask them "I am white, am I welcome here"?

Unregistered

If we welcomed you, we would be urinating on the valiant efforts of Charles Martel and Jan Sobieski (among others) who fought valourously to keep your types out. Plus, in case you haven't noticed, we have enough Muslims (white or not) in White countries and look what they're presence has done to the European continent....

I've said it once and I'll say it again. White Muslims and converts to Islam are no different then your typical race-mixing mudshark. You're a race traitor pure and simple... Your religion of peace is nothing more than an ideology of violence and savagery.... The Mohammedan prophet was an intolerant, polygamist, pedophiliac, barbaric, infidel-beheading warlord...
Unregistered

. said:If we welcomed you, we would be urinating on the valiant efforts of Charles Martel and Jan Sobieski (among others) who fought valourously to keep your types out. Plus, in case you haven't noticed, we have enough Muslims (white or not) in White countries and look what they're presence has done to the European continent....

I've said it once and I'll say it again. White Muslims and converts to Islam are no different then your typical race-mixing mudshark. You're a race traitor pure and simple... Your religion of peace is nothing more than an ideology of violence and savagery.... The Mohammedan prophet was an intolerant, polygamist, pedophiliac, barbaric, infidel-beheading warlord...

That's right. Europe must be preserved for whites and carefully selected East Asian women.

:milton:
/
RA!
Unregistered

It's a troll. Stormfront is one big troll.

OP (here and on Stormfront) is probably a Yid. Just sayin'.
Unregistered

. said:Hitler didn't know Muslims as well as we do now. Got to give them credit for seeing the Jew though.

The white race has more chance of making peace with the Muslim than the Jew.

They keep to their side of the fence, and we'll keep to ours.

The Jews have been chosen by God, to suffer for eternity. They never learn from their mistakes, and will always be a hunted people.

Multi-culturalism is solely to get us to hate the Muslim, and blame them for everything rather than the Jew.

Ahh Mohommad... There you are
Unregistered

. said:Funny how the nazi retards have a problem with the guy's having "chosen" a "non-European religion". Presumably Bethlehem is just north of Nuremberg... :lol:

:lol:
Unregistered

Where did Caucasians come from? Israel. Where did Edom (false Jews) come from? Babylon!
Unregistered

stormfront said:There is no and NEVER will be white muslims - their souls are BLACKS

:rofl:
HALAL_HITLER
Unregistered

. said:himmler had a division of muslims from iran ..

I'm pretty sure that he had an SS contingent of Muslims from Croatia as well. They wore the fez as part of the uniform :lol:
Unregistered

HALAL_HITLER said:
. said:himmler had a division of muslims from iran ..

I'm pretty sure that he had an SS contingent of Muslims from Croatia as well. They wore the fez as part of the uniform
\
:schlomo:

Unregistered

There're so many filthy Jews infesting this board.
Unregistered

. said:There're so many filthy Jews infesting this board.
\

http://thumbsnap.com/i/T3uoYThx.png

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Unregistered

. said:Where did Caucasians come from? Israel. Where did Edom (false Jews) come from? Babylon!

Where does shit come from?... Your mouth
Unregistered

Everyone wants to be welcome at Stormfront (as they want to immigrate to white countries, and mix their genes with whtie people) - why don't you like your own people?

:tits:
:flowers:
O
O
o
o
:schlomo: :tyrone: :chinaman: :apu: :arab: :monkey:
Unregistered

give them some money, you'll be welcome

Page: 1 2  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply