F2 Navigation   |  Options  |  Login  |  Register  |  Status  |  FAQ  |  Upload Pics  |  Work-Safe Bookmark and Share

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Street walker prostitutes in Los Angeles:
WhoreMonger69
i fuck prostitutes

1533 posts

I'm a member on another message board. We talk about whores, give reviews, share info, etc. There's one forum dedicated entirely to streetwalkers, and there are dudes who actually go out and take pictures of them.

I can never get into this scene. It's dirty and dangerous, the rewards are very low. Most of the guys who do it, and talk about it online, seem to enjoy the hunt as much as the actual sex. I'm the opposite, I monger because I like having sex with attractive and thin young girls.

Here's a couple sample pics of the girls they are getting. I'd link you there, but you'd have to be a member of standing to view the pics. So I'll upload the for you trevs:

http://thumbsnap.com/i/BeMRS0AQ.jpg

http://thumbsnap.com/i/tGXQ7X7b.jpg

http://thumbsnap.com/i/bifKCRxO.jpg
WhoreMonger69
i fuck prostitutes

1533 posts

In this particular neighborhood, guys are getting CBJ for $40, sometimes BBBJ, and full service for $60 to $80.
Unregistered

Middle one would do in a pinch. The rest are :puke:
Unregistered

Go away. You are a degenerate.
Unregistered

Can't get into the SW scene. Too dirty and too dangerous. If you can't whore yourself out on CL or BP you must not have an internet connection, which means you're probably a drug addict or homeless.

My strategy these days is to tag half whores on the sugar daddy sites. I just met with a hot 35 year old Colombiana with huge fake tits. Took her out to a decent dinner and I gave her a few bucks for "clothes for her kids" and fucked her all night.
WhoreMonger69
i fuck prostitutes

1533 posts

http://thumbsnap.com/i/9WPTQMFo.jpg
WhoreMonger69
i fuck prostitutes

1533 posts

. said:Can't get into the SW scene. Too dirty and too dangerous. If you can't whore yourself out on CL or BP you must not have an internet connection, which means you're probably a drug addict or homeless.

My strategy these days is to tag half whores on the sugar daddy sites. I just met with a hot 35 year old Colombiana with huge fake tits. Took her out to a decent dinner and I gave her a few bucks for "clothes for her kids" and fucked her all night.

I agree.

These guys are driving around dangerous neighborhoods filled with cops and pimps, they're having sex in the back seats of their car or going to the world's worst motel. Some of them get robbed and/or arrested.

All for 10-15 minutes of quick sex with a really ugly woman.
WhoreMonger69
i fuck prostitutes

1533 posts

http://thumbsnap.com/i/j7osGO5u.jpg
Unregistered

WhoreMonger69 said:I agree.

These guys are driving around dangerous neighborhoods filled with cops and pimps, they're having sex in the back seats of their car or going to the world's worst motel. Some of them get robbed and/or arrested.

What's not to like?
\
:milton:
dangerbaby
Registered

4842 posts

. said:Go away. You are a degenerate.

:nono: He's being a witness to economic/social problems
Unregistered

No need to raise their sights too high. That's all they can ever aspire to getting without paying for it, so why get their hopes up paying for the top shelf pussy?
Unregistered

Here on the east coast the best deal if you don't wanna put in work and go the half whore route is at the LMP (Latin Massage Parlor). They bring in Brazilians with huge tits and asses. Some are solid 10s. For 200 you get FS and a half decent massage.
Unregistered

. said:

What's not to like?
\

Yeah, and it's not like some of us have much of a choice.
\
:trev:
WhoreMonger69
i fuck prostitutes

1533 posts

. said:No need to raise their sights too high. That's all they can ever aspire to getting without paying for it, so why get their hopes up paying for the top shelf pussy?

They cater mostly to mexicans and white trash who can only spend $40 to $80.
Unregistered

WhoreMonger69 said:They cater mostly to mexicans and white trash who can only spend $40 to $80.

They don't have bailarina bars there? That's where most of the Mexicans go here in NYC. They're great for action too. I'm a decent looking 34 year old and I can walk out of there with an 8 or 9 with my intermediate level Spanish. This is actually np4p, I see the girls as a civilian.
WhoreMonger69
i fuck prostitutes

1533 posts

. said:Here on the east coast the best deal if you don't wanna put in work and go the half whore route is at the LMP (Latin Massage Parlor). They bring in Brazilians with huge tits and asses. Some are solid 10s. For 200 you get FS and a half decent massage.

Yeah, I do that quite a big.

Here in LA we have AMPs and LMPs. Always mexican girls.

It's $40 for the entrance, and $100 tip if you want FS. But the massage only lasts about 1 minute, then they tell you to flip over and they say "What you want?"
ben
Chicano Gestapo

18866 posts

There are some nasty looking ones walking San Fernando Rd. inbetween Sheldon and Lankershim.
Most blackies with an occasional mexi and trashed out whites. :lol:
Unregistered

WhoreMonger69 said:Yeah, I do that quite a big.

Here in LA we have AMPs and LMPs. Always mexican girls.

It's $40 for the entrance, and $100 tip if you want FS. But the massage only lasts about 1 minute, then they tell you to flip over and they say "What you want?"

Are they ever the hot Univision type Mexican chicks or are they the pan-faced Mestizo illegal alien type? The latter doesn't appeal to me at all.
WhoreMonger69
i fuck prostitutes

1533 posts

. said:They don't have bailarina bars there? That's where most of the Mexicans go here in NYC. They're great for action too. I'm a decent looking 34 year old and I can walk out of there with an 8 or 9 with my intermediate level Spanish. This is actually np4p, I see the girls as a civilian.

I'm sure they have them around here, but I've never checked out that scene.

Are you a white guy? I'm a white guy in my mid 40s, I look like Milton and have only basic Spanish skills.

If it's just a nightclub that requires pickup skills, then it probably won't work for me.
Unregistered

By the time your 45 the thrill of driving down evil street full of lewd degenerates is the closest to a sexual frisson you're going to get, forget the rest of that yucky mucky shit..
\
ben
Chicano Gestapo

18866 posts

. said:Are they ever the hot Univision type Mexican chicks or are they the pan-faced Mestizo illegal alien type? The latter doesn't appeal to me at all.

You never see Univision types out on the street. Get real, Trev.
WhoreMonger69
i fuck prostitutes

1533 posts

. said:Are they ever the hot Univision type Mexican chicks or are they the pan-faced Mestizo illegal alien type? The latter doesn't appeal to me at all.

No. Hot Univision types do not work at massage parlors.

They're usually average-looking girls in their 20s or 30s with nice tits and cute faces and light skin. But they slut themselves up in high heels, mini skirts, and makeup.
Unregistered

Yeah, you can fuck a Sofia Vergara look-alike for $100 at any massage parlor in California.
ben
Chicano Gestapo

18866 posts

WhoreMonger69 said:No. Hot Univision types do not work at massage parlors.

They're usually average-looking girls in their 20s or 30s with nice tits and cute faces and light skin. But they slut themselves up in high heels, mini skirts, and makeup.

Yes.
Unregistered

WhoreMonger69 said:I'm sure they have them around here, but I've never checked out that scene.

Are you a white guy? I'm a white guy in my mid 40s, I look like Milton and have only basic Spanish skills.

If it's just a nightclub that requires pickup skills, then it probably won't work for me.

They're little bars where girls dance with lonely men for money. The girls get a ticket for each drink a guy buys them and they're redeemed for cash at the end of the night.

Yeah, I'm white as they come. I'm not bad looking either, although I am balding. I have decent conversational Spanish, I can say anything but I'm not going to be discussing literature by Cervantes, although neither are these putas. I can understand them pretty well, I have to ask for clarification once in a while. I can't understand Cubans or Dominicans very well though. They speak very fast and drop consonants off the end of words. I'm not into them much anyway as they're mostly black.

It's a fun scene. Go with a few people and you'll have a ball. I never buy dances though, it seems sad.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6  | Previous  Next | First  Last

Back to Index | Reply to Topic

Quick Reply
Moniker: